You have the option to crush or not. And with the INCLUDED stand, the Vega can be raised and lowered to work with sorting tables, conveyors, half- ton bins, one- ton bins, or a must pumping sump.
This machine is approximately one- half U.S. made. The stand, legs, and crush rollers are a Carlsen & Associates fabrication. The upstairs half of the machine is built to Carlsen & Associates' spec by Puleo in Marsala, Italy and includes:
- 1-10 Tons per hour
- Compatibility with 220v Single- Phase, 208/230 and 480 3- Phase Power
- Variable Speed Control- no variable gear speeds to wear out
- Low cost of ownership
- Ground, polished, electroplated stainless basket for less stem material in must and easier cleaning.
- Built in Clean in Place (CIP) saves time
- Domestically available switches, motor, parts, and controls
- Tons of REFERENCES