I was tired of the phrase the first time I heard it. Shocking? A little. Irreverent? Yes. Did someone finally mention the elephant in the living room? Yes. And without condemnation of any specific wine style, it does feel pretty good to hear it discussed.
Far too many in the industry have seen fit to use this as an opportunity to flex their frontal lobes already. No danger of that here. We humble, Eastern types would be accused of sour grapes if we were ever to cast aspersions upon the valley "whose name we do not speak" .
From the supplier side, I am forced into silent neutrality on the point and dare not speak for fear of alienating good (West Coast) customers from our great brands. Let's just say that the video says it (almost) all for us.
Are you Robert Parker's Bitch?
- ENOTOOLS HOME
- Crushpad Package Concept
- Wine Grape Receiving Hoppers
- Wine Grape Destemmer - Wine Grape Crusher
- WINE MUST PUMPS
- Grape Sorting Tables
- Wine Grape Presses
- Wine Pumps - Spirits Pump - Beer Pump
- Pomace & Stem Removal
- Grape Pocessing Videos
- Hardware for the Winery = ENOTOOLS
- Processing Equipment References
- How To Buy Winery Equipment
Production Equipment for Wine, Beer, Spirits
- Packaging Supplies and Equipment for Wine, Beer, Spirits
- How to START a Winery
- FREE CLASSIFIEDS
- ENOTOOLS Blog
- About ENOTOOLS
- Contact Us
- Equipment Financing
- Waukesha O-Ring Replacement